Key Account Manager National (m/f/d)
DACH Schutzbekleidung is a renowned and certified manufacturer of infection protection and protective work clothing. Since 1996 we have been working on making our working environment safer and protecting people from damages to their health in the best possible way. We see the supply of personal and medical protective equipment as part of a public service.
The global Covid19 pandemic presents us with a major challenge. In order to establish security of supply in Germany as quickly as possible, we are building a production facility in Rastatt for the manufacture of protective masks and anti-infection gowns.
To secure the future of our production, we are looking for employees who want to participate in the long term positive corporate development of our company with team spirit and commitment.
We are looking for committed Key Account Manager National (m/f/d)
- Independent support, consulting and expansion of existing customers
- Acquisition of new customers with focus on hospitals, pharmaceutical industry, chemical companies, food production
- Development and implementation of customer-related strategies, concepts and measures
- Expansion and optimization of listings and distribution within the framework of the specified sales strategy and the associated sales, promotion, price maintenance and revenue targets
- Qualified and result-oriented preparation and implementation of annual meetings including subsequent documentation and monitoring
- Implementation of the sales strategy and achievement of corporate goals
- Cooperative cooperation with the back office, the sales managers and marketing to enforce defined measures and goals
- Ongoing market and competition monitoring (impetus for trends for market-compliant product range expansions / adjustments)
- Participation in trade fairs and performance of marketing activities
- Degree in business administration with a focus on sales / marketing or comparable training
- Top- knowledge of the retail landscape with contacts to the decision makers of the above mentioned areas
- At least 5 years of professional experience in key account management
- Sales personality with know-how (authentic, creative, customer-oriented, acquisition-oriented and secure)
- Rousing personality with a sense for the essentials
- Independent, structured way of working (analytical-conceptual and hand-on)
- Strong communication skills, open, flexible
- Cooperative, motivating working style with social competence (team player)
- Sales- and profit-oriented way of thinking and acting
- Excellent communication skills and excellent negotiating skills (Business fluency in German and English)
- High willingness to travel (abroad)
The package we offer:
- Development work with varied, challenging and responsible activities
- Lots of freedom to contribute your own ideas and experiences
- Owner-managed, medium-sized company with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Appreciation and performance-based remuneration, as well as company cars for private use
- Good working atmosphere in a professional and highly motivated team
- Safer and long-term job in a crisis-proof industry
Does that appeal to you? If you want to be part of our success story, become part of our team. We look forward to your application to email@example.com. After we have received your application, we will contact you as soon as possible. If the first impression fits, an initial interview will usually take place within a week.
*In our job advertisements, we use the masculine form for reasons of readability. Of course the gender and origin does not play a role in the selection of our employees
Start with us into a secure future – We keep you safe!